October 25, 2008

poppy

Drop dead awsomely tired..but manage to blog about my life..:)
it was a bored ass night (23rd) that i spent in front of my comp. till mr.patrick called to go for a little drink..little. we still have our half drank DEWArs so we decided to just make ends meet. pics are as follwing. . .by the way, 5 of us went ,Patrick,Dickson, Wayne, Shelyn and Eric p.




sorry im new to this.. :)

motherfucker bartenders are cheap.we have more than this!!

my precious.a stick a day, keeps my sis away.

mr. patrick

mr. dickson


bros b4 whores?

cheers!! shelyn lanci..-.-

alcohol starts kicking in.pics getting more bumpyeric's idea..i love red wine anyway:)ang mos getting soaked up.shelyn finally drunk.happier times for wayne.the fatties clan.my paradise.occassionally..

never wanted to club anymore on a thursday..life's a bitch, money is hard to earn, work at 10 later. . -.-

No comments: