October 27, 2008

FAGGOTIE FATTY.

I wonder why people don't grow up according to time. i mean the brain system and attitude. the physical part grew up way too well(he is kinda plump... see i respect u, you mutherfucker fat ass "LUN" ) this lunatic permanent staff of mine working for SAMSUNG together somehow piSSed !!! me off, like damn alot.. lets not bother talking about what took place when i worked for first week, the very recent case was that he's being such an ANNOYING interference that i just couldn't stand a sight of him. not even his shadow. it happens this way. . .

I was serving a customer. everything went well. we talked about LCD specs, inches, prices . and out of fucking nowhere there he is rushing towards me and "YES SIR?". . there goes my customer.. WTF man?? are u like some kinda freak who steals ur own part time promoter's customer? this is not the first time LUN!! it has been happening for the past few damned days. u gotta learn to respect. its not as though i was chasing him out that u gotta savour his ass ??! i am serving him, CUSTOMER SERVICE u know??!!! after he stole my customer all i can do is putting that fakey smile on my little face :) and told myself to be patient.. " wait eric, wait till he is done, you get him done with", i was telling myself. then . .

He's finally done with that customer, the customer even got carried away that he sympathises me and give me a pat on my back saying " Tak pa la, dik". . and then showtime!!! I confronted him. i've thought so long of what to say to make it less tense. however, whenever his face appeared i just couldn't stand myself but to ask . .
" LUN, u have issues with me? (he replied no) ,
whats with all the fuss stealing my customers?,
u have some psychiatric illness? (his face turn red,his eyes hot in flame) ,
why picking on me? although i work130 perday and u getting 1k permonth,
still u shouldn't pick on me (he's uneasy with my pay from the start),
***
(he start replying)
u know what? if i have an issue with you,
you have been long gone from here.
but i didn't do that because i can see you are improving,
do you know if u ever make any mistake,
SAMSUNG will neither blame Alan nor you,
but its ME!!
(wow, his "ME" was screechingly LOUD, remarkably living woofer)
***
(i nodded and laughed, then i moved on)
if u have issues with tell me directly,
if SAMSUNG ever ask you about my performance, tell them what you see,
i seriously don't mind,
if you are trying to help pls dont interfere while i don't need you,
im trying to handle customers without your guidance,
so please if you care don't do this to me again,
anyway, LUN did u open any sales for the past 3 days?
***
OK, THATS WHAT YOU SAID!! THIS IS THE LAST TIME,
JUST REMEMBER WHAT YOU SAID!!! "
(obviously he ignored my last question:) )
---
that was just a brief one that i've included only the main points of our conversation.. this guy is really a pain in my ass (also applicable to those working in HARVEY NORMAN, PAVILLION) . after that he didn't talk to me, as usual. not even dare to come 5feet closer to me. haha..what a winner. one sentence for you LUN, learn to grow up, think maturely coz everyone works for money if not i wouldn't be there, and just don't steal anymore, its a crime :) hope u read my post and then i'll be glad!! solely dedicated to you LUN.

No comments: