October 23, 2008

FIGURES !

it ain't math, it ain't sizes, it ain't how much per barrel cost, it ain't birthdays. . .It's Mr. Alan (my store manager) preaching me about how important those FIGURES!!! are to him..or in another way Harvey Norman.. and it ain't funny...i've worked 5 bored ass days but still no sales... well, i took things lightly at first, thinking 130bucks was easy blings but nothing comes easy anyway. and judgement day is set to come, if i were to be shooting blanks on my sales record for this following three days work, beginning on fri24th, HN will be kissing my ass goodbye..


"eric, I know you are a nice guy. i've watch



you performed but we want figures.



you should know your brand well,



you should take more talks,



you should be aggressive,



you..bla bla bla"
Mr. Alan, you are also a nice guy..a typical one.:) insya-allah i can persuade somebody to buy stuff from me..a LCD 32'' will be more than enough.. a store as empty as the one in pavillion should spare more time on yourself:)


analising women's interest nowadays.


anyway, i work for SAMSUNG -.-

No comments: