August 13, 2009

Get intact.

*listening to wondergirls - nobody..

And finally, college starts again. i was so happy to get back to classes but it just doesn't work out that well. my timetable is quite screwed up. four 8 a.m. classes follow by unimaginable sleepiness. i only managed to attend two of them so far. i need to put more effort in it. meanin no more clubbin during the weekdays. haha..sounds so damn freakin impossible.

Yesterday, i just celebrated my dad's 47th birthday at tonyROMA'S.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY D!!we had a splendid time together not forgettin some great undefined bonding moments when we were checking out some great furnitures at this forgotten brand of store in M.V. i was delighted lookin at some great design of sofas.. those decos just replace my brother's craving for chocolate ice cream. for me, lookin at the price, i told myself, why not earlier?? lol.. but past should be bygones, and looking forward i have a wishlist in hand i hope they will be fulfilled.. i hope they don't waste any of my time worth chasing for. and ofcoz anyone out there readin it. *they are mostly for my new room in my new house.. where lifestyle may differ,i hope so..

1)the first in my list should be no other than a nice bed frame with comfortable mattress.
2)L-shaped sofa for my entertainment or maybe some bro-mance over a game of ps3..
3)ps3 la ofcoz.
4)samsung series 6..B650 32" (LED would be better?) with a set of home theatre,preferably by Onkyo..
5)a brand new lappie..
6)mitsubishi new inverter air condition with easy clean function..lol
7)huge closet, 7feeet and above pls.
8)bundled hangin book shelves but i don't read.
9)futuristic but classy ash ray..yesh! im gonna fag like alot in my basement(basement on the third floor?) the washroom should just be clean with a good scent.
10)last but not LEAST, a new partner to fit in.

thats all for now, my mighty LORD. being a freethinker doesn't harm anyway.
*8a.m. class tmr, better be late than never or better date than never?? coz its only 10pm now:).. tata

No comments: