November 24, 2008

no title la..

sorry if u readers find me inactive..
I've been really busy nowadays..
juggling between my finals and work.
.stressed to the max.
sometimes i wonder how i coped with it..
although i managed to, i still do wonder..
lets talk about work..
i still remember my mom once asked me
" why do you need to work, stay at home can..ar?"
she insists i shouldn't work
because she believes that i'll not wanna study
if i started to work..
i brushed her advice aside and
now i finally realised what she really meant
i rather work than study...
yeah!!
but only if the salary is as high as
what im getting now.
it'll be rather interesting.
working gives me more inspirations
and somehow motivation to live for the past 1 month.
since i need to stay on hand for 12 hrs everyday
i wouldn't have any spare time to spend on
my rather usual activity like goin out till early in the morning.
yea..eric p. is more discipline NOW!!
he understands more of a live when
u grew up and the urge is there
to work for a living..
although sometimes i dreamt about
my 20 million ringgit jackpot chances..=p
yeah..chances are slim
but opportunity is there..
and damn right im gonna grab it..
and studies? finals??
i dun even know i have a replacement class
for one of my subjects..
but thanks i still have frens who came in handy.
yeah u..thanks shelyn for reminding me that
and u still need to find out when
is our replacement.=)
classes are boring as what compulsory speaks
but i still attend..with eyes closed
and mouth wide open..snoring away.
yeah!..live your life, baby!!
just like rihanna and eric p. (isn't it T.I.?)
FINALS are coming and good news is
the books are as rusty as my brain is..
good luck eric..
and oh yeah..
happy one month anniversary to my blog..
on the 21st ..
we'll find a day to celebrate the cause, eric p..:)

No comments: