November 18, 2008

SORRY for the M.I.A.

3 more days before my blog's ONE MONTH ANNIVERSARY.. but i do not feel any happier. i reckon i do not have more motivations to blog anymore.. i guess its always true when ppl say i'm a guy who gets bored at things very fast..well, fast as in i do not feel any freshness in it that i shall let it go while i look for other new things..I always don't face it, i ignore them, i try to let my insights tell me that i'm not like that...it has the same effect for my relationships..they do not last long..the longest....haha..it was my first love (2 years) .. i may not know whether it was my happiest relationship, but surely to tell lots have been forgone.. why do i suddenly touch on my relationships? coz i'm planning to have a rest, maybe a nap huh?? "A nap should be good", my mom said.... its been very hectic nowadays when it comes to eric p's life..its not that he's been busy dating away or fishing chics as you all might say. but hectic in a way me myself trying to get out of..confusing huh?? thats why i am writing this..to confuse you ma..:)

i'm trying to write more out of this..but sometimes it gets too personal that i may not wanna speak out. however, of all the things in the world i might wanna say is, I CHERISH ALL MY FRIENDS.. no matter which group you belongs to, as long as you remember eric p., i shall recognise u...gua.lol.

till then, i'll be back. . .
maybe . =)


and SHELYN said that this post was completely crap...ish ish!!!

No comments: