July 10, 2009

FRIDAY night

Today is friday and the time now is 1159p.m. just nice for me to end the day with a short article about my life perhaps. im awake this afternoon at 2++. then i got online. just browsing through diff graffits. i hope to print them all out to beautify or maybe complicate my new room walls. got some idea from own imagination, illustrations and well hallucination sometimes. just cant wait to move. but good things worth my patients, like you.. ofcoz, other online, i spend some time watching my bulk ctv which is kinda old.. gonna get a lcd i hope.. samsung will be the choice.. and so, dinner, tv, snacks, online again.. hmmmph, so boring.. i know.. my holidays arent so well organised.. so, sometimes my life gets too extreme and sometimes just stone. oh ya, thanks princess for telling me that u were going uphill, win more... i quited anyways.. so, friday night, what else i can do besides going online? i seriously need to replace my awful life with something more colorful.. ps3 should fit in

No comments: