March 2, 2009

in fact...

i never study since my semester starts..its been 8 weeks..what was i doin? why am i still wandering? where do i start? how am i to complete all these SHITS WHEN I ONLY HAVE 2 DAYS ??!!! stress-o-meter has indicated that ive reached the peak..passed conflict,on the verge of breaking down if i still dont get my laze bug outta me.. is it that hard for me to sit down once in a while to study maybe a lil??.. that question approached me millions of time.but i never bothered to consider the consequences..now bearing all the pain and stress, ive to start from scratch.. yeah, for ppl from my coll, its the MOTHERFUCKING ACC103, cost management.. such a pain in my ass that i never occured to like it, never ever in my life.. frens telling me it was easy, 3 chapters, some job costing etc.etc.. its useless telling me that since i know NUTHING!!. and now i realized i forgotten to register my 2nd subjects while im in coll this afternoon.. a forgetful chibai i am that i regretted i smoke too much.. however, thinking of which ill be quitting soon by 24th this holy month cheered me a bit.. sigh.. things like this makes me emo like fuck. i wonder when will i be through and over with it. . . .

. . and to make things worse for me and any other human beings in this world i would like to share a piece of worthy information i came across about over sacred mother nature loved by most, i present..




it was predicted by NASA scientist that we will abort life on Feb 1st 2019.. by then i'll be 31 years old.. how sad thinking that i cant enjoy my papahood.. i wanna see my kids graduating and seeing them getting married but wtfuck u guys spoilt my mood.. even if its true try telling ppl when its almost there.. now u are just telling us to stop thinking about our future and wait to die.. niamachibai.


scientist try telling us how the collision will occur.. scared u dunno ar..u think this is transformer 2 ar? we dying soon la..faster pack up and go MARS la..

-peace-

No comments: